Kiss Me, Kate (1948 Original Broadway Cast)



Kiss Me, Kate

(1948 Original Broadway Cast)


This is the original 1948 cast recording of Cole Porter's Kiss Me, Kate, based on The Taming Of The Shrew. If you're familiar with Kiss Me, Kate, then you'll have recognized my inspiration for the title of my blog.

1. Act I: Overture
2. Act I: Another Op'nin', Another Show
3. Act I: Why Can't You Behave?
4. Act I: Wunderbar
5. Act I: So In Love
6. Act I: We Open In Venice
7. Act I: Tom, Dick Or Harry
8. Act I: I've Come To Wive It Wealthily In Padua
9. Act I: I Hate Men
10. Act I: Were Thine That Special Face
11. Act II: Too Darn Hot
12. Act II: Where Is The Life That Late I Led?
13. Act II: Always True To You (In My Fashion)
14. Act II: Bianca
15. Act II: So In Love (Reprise)
16. Act II: Brush Up Your Shakespeare
17. Act II: I Am Ashamed That Women Are So Simple
18. Act II: Finale: Kiss Me, Kate
19. Kiss Me, Kate Overture

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOBTNKHX

160kbps mp3 - No password

Found at The Singing Stage: a wonderful blog for musicals.
_______________________________

No comments: